Position: Lead Control Engineer
- Being the lead technical authority on inertial stabilization and control systems design.
- Development and implementation of innovative control algorithms while utilizing various sensors and actuators.
- Controller components selection and development, system simulation, design for production and testing.
- Working in cross functional team while collaborating with several team members for multidisciplinary system design.
- Mechanical/Aeronautical/Electrical Engineer with strong background in control systems development. Advanced degree (M.E, M.Sc) is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in design and production of SERVO, inertial stabilization and/or navigation control systems.
- Experience with simulation tools (LabView, Simulink and ect.) and controller design process.
- Proficiency in requirements definition, writing specification documentation for development and production.
Position: Software Engineer
Be part of BlueBird’s highly-professional multidisciplinary software development team!
Develop exciting products on multiple platforms using variety of software and embedded technologies, methods and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or MAMRAM course graduate
- Good knowledge and practical experience with C# and C++
- Excellent understanding of OOD/OOP
- Good interpersonal skills