If you’re looking for a dynamic, fast growing & exciting work environment, then your place is with us!
Bluebird Aero Systems Ltd is a dominant player in the Global arena of small Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
BlueBird specializes in design, development & production of tactical UAS and their peripheral equipment.
As we continue our rapid growth in the UAS market, we are looking for a highly driven, experienced talents to join us and be a part of our global expansion.
BlueBird’s flight Division is leading the company’s operational activity, in both domestic and international markets.
Our operators are esteemed partners in planning and leading technical training courses and demonstrations (domestic and overseas), and are an integral part in the design & engineering process, by being involved in characterization and development of new platforms and command & control systems.
- Four (4) years or more of related military experience
- Proven experience in leading operations, tasks, processes and people effectively
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Proven experience in leading training courses (the courses are usually held overseas)
- Availability and willingness for multiple trips abroad
- Proficient in English. Capable of tutoring in English and writing high-level technical documents
*All positions apply for both Men & Women