Position: Mechanical Engineering Department Manager
- Professional and managerial responsibility for engineering design of components & assemblies in the field of UAVs, including design of production molds and production processes
- Lead Engineering support in the production department (production instructions, production files, parts repair / disqualification authority, configuration management, etc.)
- Responsibility of Mechanical design processes, from conceptual design to preliminary design and up to production.
- Lead, support and professional mentoring of the department’s engineers
- Sc. in Mechanical engineering
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and/ or MBA – advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience with design of mechanisms, systems, composite materials and composite materials molds
- Managerial Experience of similar functions, and experience in leading development & engineering design processes
- Experience in developing multidisciplinary products
- Full proficiency in English, including documenting processes and writing technical documents
- The position is intended for both men and women
Position: C&C Software Engineer
Be part of BlueBird’s highly-professional multidisciplinary software development team!
Develop our sophisticated Ground Control Station, RVT and other exciting products using variety of software technologies.
- Experience in developing HLS systems
- Very good knowledge and practical experience with C#
- Preferably good knowledge of C++
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Building UI with WPF
- GIS, preferably ESRI
- Navigation algorithms
- Video processing
- Good interpersonal skills