WE ARE HIRING
Technical Writer and Simulator Instructor
- Manage instruction related projects
- Operate and develope the UAVs Simulator
- Write and manage the technical literature and the instructive and materials
- Handle with various administrative tasks
- Previous experience in aviation simulator instructing
- High-level skills in Microsoft Office programs, including: Power Point, Word, Excel, ETC.
- High-level English language skills; literacy and fluent speaking
- High-level Hebrew language skills; literacy and fluent speaking
- Previous experience in technical writing
- Previous experience in any photo editing program (Such as: Photoshop, GIMP, ETC)
- Work as part of the flight department
- Wide and dynamic range of tasks and responsibilities
- Manages the CEO’s calendar and schedules meetings, training and appointments.
- Assists in arranging events taking place both inside and outside of the workplace.
- Assists CEO in all manner of administrative responsibilities including screening and handling telephone calls as well as drop-in visitors; schedules appointments and meetings; updates monthly Operations Reports for Board books; ensures meeting rooms for Board meetings and standing committees are set up properly, acts as a liaison between residents and Board as well as CEO.
- Maintains an organized filing system for all paper and electronic documents – Invoices and orders related documents.
- Organizes, manages and orders office supplies.
- Ensures necessary office supplies are requisitioned, ordered and received.
- All Other duties
- 2 years of administrative managing experience.
- A self-starter attitude with a high attention to details
- Ability to express self effectively, both orally and in writing
- Loyal, hard-worker and responsible and ingenious.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, service focused environment and to handle stressful situations in a calm, composed manner
- High-level skills in Microsoft Office products; especially Excel
- Experience with ERP software’s
- Academic diploma
- Work with company’s residents as well as the board