Over the past few years, UAVs have become an integral part of the activity of various businesses and governmental organizations and have managed to pierce through areas where certain industries were either blocked for UAVs or lagging behind.
From unmanned cargo deliveries to precision agriculture and area mapping, UAVs are proving to be extremely beneficial in places where man cannot reach or is unable to perform in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner.
BlueBird’s UAV systems provide a comprehensive end-to-end solutions to a wide range of civil uses, increasing productivity and effectiveness while decreasing risks and costs of labor & technology (manned aircrafts).
With the addition of BlueBird’s proprietary Mapping payloads and supporting S/W packages, our systems can shift from video mode to a production tool for accurate / high resolution orthophoto and large area mapping products. Users can easily shift to high resolution RGB or optional thermal and /or radiometric image based collection and transform this data to different maps such as agricultural indices (NDVI, GRVI. Etc.), geological and mining maps and more, providing a near-real time Tactical Mapping on Demand (TMOD) capabilities.
BlueBird’s UAVs can be easily customized and adopted for a vast scale of civil uses, requiring minimum effort, time and financial resources, allowing remote and easy access to remote areas with almost no manpower required.
You can count on Bluebird’s military graded UAVs to successfully perform the mission, and return to safe landing, ready to perform the next mission, time after time.
Examples for Civil applications:
- Real-estate mapping and 3D
- Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes & tornadoes
- Unmanned cargo delivery
- Supplying essentials for disaster management
- search and rescue operations
- Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
- Different maps and products for Precision Agriculture;
- DSM (Dense Surface Model)
- 2.5D & 3D Mesh data basis
- Thermal radiometric (firefighting, utilities infrastructure monitoring, etc.) maps
- Agricultural indices (NDVI, GRVI. Etc.)
- Geological and mining maps
- RGB or optional thermal image